Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Brand New Shoes

Hey, I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything's right
I said hey, I put some new shoes on and everyone's smiling, its so inviting
oh, short on money but long on time
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine
and I'm running late and I don't need an excuse
coz I'm wearing my brand new shoes

After months of fighting with Autumn to keep socks on, I tried shoes. When I bought these last month I didn't think they would work. And when I looked at them on Monday I didn't think they would work. And when I was shoving her adorable little feet into them this afternoon I didn't think they would work. But they did. She spent the first 20 min standing in front of the couch trying to slip out of them or kick them off. Once we were in the car she tugged on them a little bit, and all through Target she left them alone. Until we were just about to check out when she started pulling at them. I took them off her at that point, because after successfully wearing them for 2 hours, I figured that was a good breaking in period.


New Shoes from Deb on Vimeo.

No comments: