Monday, December 1, 2008

First Haircut and Thanksgiving

We waited to cut her bangs until we went up to Gram and Grandpa's because I was too scared to cut it myself. The hair had begun to get stuck in her eyelids it was so long, so I knew we needed to do it soon.

Here is the Before picture:

Here are a few During pictures:

You can see the kind of death-defying circumstances Gram had to work with, what with the sharp, sharp scissors and the baby swinging metal measuring cups about.


And here is the After picture:



And here is my tired, tired Pumpkin at her first Thanksgiving meal. She lasted through an olive slice, a small piece of a roll and a taste of mashed potatoes before I had to put her down for her nap.

Later that night she enjoyed a few tastes of pumpkin pie, so all was not lost!

No comments: