Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Goings On

I decided Autumn would be a butterfly for Halloween when I saw this costume in a catalog. It was the perfect outfit for her. I figure this is the last year for me to do this as I am sure she'll have her own opinions at a few months before turning 4 years old. I also didn't let her see it until just before she tried it on to go to a Halloween to-do at a bookstore. This made the pictures that follow even better because they were her first reactions to seeing herself this way (she has never really played dress up at this point).








Oct 2010 - First Butterfly Sighting from Deb on Vimeo.


Oct 2010 - Halloween Costume from Deb on Vimeo.



Autumn and I drove up to see Gram and Grandpa the weekend of Halloween.  We drove back early on Sunday afternoon so we could carve pumpkins and Trick or Treat.







Autumn's pumpkin



My pumpkin



Richard's pumpkin



All ready to go!







She'd say, "Trick or treating!" at the door.





She was so sweet because she wanted to give the trick or treaters at our door some of her candy.



Oct 2010 - Candy! from Deb on Vimeo.



Here she holding hands with the lobster that came along trick or treating with us.  Her imaginary animals were changing around this time.  The lobster would appear, Gings and Gongs, chickens.


Oct 2010 - Halloween Lobster from Deb on Vimeo.

No comments: