Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Day of School

This was Autumn's last day of her mother's day out program. She had such a great year, with great teachers who really cared for her. I couldn't have asked for a better first year for Autumn, or for me, because, let's face it, I needed the alone time just as much as Autumn needed the socialization time. And she really did do great making friends and learning to follow rules.

Something set her off just before I took pictures of her last day. Upset girl.


Starting to cheer up...



There's my happy girl!



Here are the treats I made for the kids. I saw it in a magazine sometime during the year and knew that I had to make them.







Happy girl after school. I guess that someone gave the teachers gifts with this tulle on it and Autumn insisted on wearing the bow all day.



I think she was showing me the flowers that she and Daddy planted awhile back.



I signed her up for three week-long sessions of summer camp that the MDO program puts on. Since she had such a great year I wanted to keep her in the habit of going to school over the summer. She'll have one of her old teachers for the first and third weeks, and a different one for the middle one. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: