Monday, June 21, 2010

Autumn's First Movie in a Theater

I took Autumn to her first movie in a movie theater today. We went to the Studio Movie Grill because they were showing Curious George the movie. She's been in love with George since around 15 months, so I knew this would be the right one to see. Plus, she had seen the movie more than a few times and was familiar with it. She did okay for most of it. The movie was much louder than she was used to, so all the noises threw her off. She was a bit restless for awhile and wanted to sit in my lap and talk. I thought we'd have to leave a few times because you just weren't all that interested. But we stuck it out and she got to see her first movie. I was doing this sort of as a test to see if she could sit through a movie she wasn't familiar with (Toy Story 3). I think we'll wait until she's older for a new movie.

Here she is before the movie started with our ordering coaster.




June 2010 - Autumn's First Movie from Deb on Vimeo.

No comments: