Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Misc June Photos





Her first week of summer camp and she loved it!











Eerie how similar these pictures are. Also eerie that I knew exactly where to find this picture back before she was even two months old.

Feb 14, 2008 and Jun 19, 2010

First summer playgroup at the pool!





June 7
Autumn has started using Jedi Mind Tricks on us. "You want to pick that up!?" "You want to drive me!?"

June 9
We were playing in your room and I hit my toe on the closet door. You had to know what caused that noise and when I told you it was my toe you told me to lay down and that you were going to "call your doctor." You went to get the old cordless phone from the gameroom and when you came back you knelt beside me, dialed and said,
"This is Autumn. My Mommy's toe is hurting. Okay, I call you back."
I thanked you and tried to sit up but you told me to lay back down and you called back.
"This is Autumn. My Mommy's toe is hurting. Oh! You want to come over? Okay, thanks!"
The last time you said,
"My Mommy's toe is hurting." Then you slapped my leg a few times and said, "My Mommy's leg is hurting!"

June 12
You call paper towels "wiper towels"

June 16
Ms. Diana said this was the first day she had to tell you not to do something and you dissolved into tears. Even though she had you all through the year, this camp session is the first time you've started acting out. She said she had to tell you to stop knocking over other kids' lego towers and you started bawling. She said she felt really bad that she made you cry. She was finally able to calm you down telling you that she would help you make your own tower. I told her about the time that I cried when my 7th grade English teacher told me to stop talking, so you and I are very alike!

June 25
You got the phone to call your doctor and you actually used the doctor's correct name. You said, "Dr. Ramsey" but I can't remember the last time we've used her name. Last visit was in February I think.

June 2008

June 2009

No comments: