Saturday, November 13, 2010

Making Chili

Autumn donned my old apron (that my mom made for my 8th birthday party?) and helped me make chili for my MOMS Club dinner swap. We cook as many meals as there are participants (usually 4-5 batches of the same meal) and then get together and swap for what others made. It is really nice to have some meals in the freezer that you didn't make and that you don't really have to clean up much after (you know, aside from the initial cooking day).








Nov 2010 - Making Chili from Deb on Vimeo.


Later that night we ordered Chinese food.  Autumn had some wonton soup and then went to TOWN on the sweet and sour sauce.  She probably ate about 1/3 of the container, and probably another third went on her shirt and mouth!  ("No pictures, Momma!")

No comments: