Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Misc November Photos

Oh boy, she wasn't feeling it this morning!


Playgroup fun!






My little Helper Bee in her overalls and windex!



Cutie before school!


November 11
When she wants us to tell her about something she says, "You want to talk to me about ______?" This morning she heard the bumps on the road as I changed lanes. She wanted to know what it was and so I explained about staying in our own lanes. She said, "You want to talk to me about lanes?" Which means keep talking about them until I change the subject.

Facebook posts about Autumn"


This endless "why" stuff is going to be the end of us.   - November 2, 2010

Letting a kid stay up past her bedtime is all fun and games until the fun and games comes to an abrupt halt and there is a complete meltdown in the bathtub.  -November 6, 2010

Up one hour early is one hour too many before school. Bad behavior abounds. We are the third car in the drop off line. Take my kid, please!   -November 8, 2010

I'm thinking of instituting a new bedtime rule. If she is awake at 6:46 am then she goes to bed at 6:46 pm. 12 hours seems to be just about my limit these days.   -November 18, 2010

Autumn's version of "are we there yet?" is "I can't see Gram's house!"  -November 24, 2010

Texas HWY 14 is a study in small towns. When we turned off of 45 Autumn looked up at the two lane road and asked "Are we lost?"   -November 28, 2010

November 2008

November 2009

No comments: